16390 4th Street
The R3 Hotel & Resort
16390 4th Street, Guerneville
Russian River, Sonoma County, CA
23 Rooms | Restaurant | Bar | Piano Bar | Pool Bar & Seasonal Grill | Outdoor Stage | Pool
Financials available with NDA & buyer ability
- 70 miles from the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
- 13 miles from the PACIFIC OCEAN
- 3 blocks from the RUSSIAN RIVER
Features at a Glance
- 23 Guest Rooms, all with Private Bath
- Approximately 11,000 +/- Square Feet
- Half Acre Parcel
- Restaurant, Bar & Piano Bar
- Pool Bar & Seasonal Grill
- Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Saline Pool & Sun Patio
- One Bedroom Owner’s Unit with Deck & Hot Tub
- Approximately 9000 +/- Square Feet Deck/Patio
- Liquor License with Duplicate
The R3 Hotel, Restaurant and Bar is the premier entertainment resort in the lower Russian river area of Western Sonoma County.
The charming, rustic village of Guerneville blends majestic redwoods, cool river waters and a laid back attitude.
The 23 guest rooms, restaurant and freestanding bar and lounge are surrounded by a sparkling pool and expansive sun decking. A remodeled owner’s unit offers its own private deck and hot tub.
A Popular Getaway for over Three Decades
The resort is central to the river areas amenities, including river beaches, trendy restaurants, hip cafes, biking, hiking and redwood forest preserves.
A favorite San Francisco getaway located approximately 1.5 hrs. from the Bay Area and well known for its natural beauty and activities.
The Main Bar, Lounge & Piano Bar
The Main Bar, with its original old growth redwood ceiling, is the center of activity for the property. It has a large 30 seat bar with three service stations, a DJ booth with a high end A/V system that serves the whole property, eight large flat screen televisions, and Buzztime Trivia equipment (leased).
The adjacent Lounge has a built in banquet, pool table and an additional flat screen television. It can be used as an indoor dance floor.
The Piano Bar, which seats 18, is next to the Restaurant, has its own dedicated entrance and hosts talent from all around the Bay Area on Friday and Saturday evenings.
The restaurant is a welcome amenity for hotel guests and a draw for area residents and visitors. It has 44 seats inside, 16 seats outside (with two retractable awnings) and a small lobby with a host stand.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a seventeen-foot hood system, commercial propane double oven with six burners and a griddle, a four shelf pizza oven, walk-in cold storage, a dry storage room with a walk-in freezer and more.
The restaurant is currently leased to Betty Spaghetti, a very popular spot with locals and visitors, serving Italian comfort food. Betty Spaghetti enjoys 4 out of 5 stars on Yelp and Trip Advisor.
Originally built as a drive in motor lodge called Hetzel’s, the property still retains the U-shaped configuration of the central bar and pool surrounded by walk ways, decking, mature landscaping and countless container plantings.
The seasonal Pool Bar and Outdoor Grill serves the very popular venue, which is host to sun seekers in the daytime and lively entertainment on the outdoor stage in the evenings.
In its current programming, the R3 Hotel is also the host to many very successful event weekends, including the Russian River Women’s Weekend and the Lazy Bear Weekend, which see the property packed to capacity all season.
The 23 guest rooms have a variety of bed configurations and amenities, including some with pellet stoves, air conditioning and small personal decks. All guest rooms have a private bath. In the mix is one ADA compliant room and one larger suite with a seating lounge area. All of the guest rooms were partially rebuilt and fully remodeled in 2006. Additionally, all the furniture was replaced in 2012.
The Owner’s Unit
The remodeled one-bedroom owner’s unit is on the second floor overlooking the property. It has a kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances, a custom tile walk in shower, laundry room and two private deck and a hot tub.
- Convenient Downtown Guerneville Location
- Minutes to Shops & Restaurants
- Fully Fenced Half Acre Parcel
- Twenty-Three Guest Rooms | All with Full Private Bath | Nine with Pellet Stoves
- 60 Seat Restaurant (44 Inside/16 Outside)
- Adjacent Piano Bar (18 Seats)
- Freestanding Central Bar (30+ Seats) & Lounge (10+ Seats)
- Entertainment and Sound System Serving the Whole Property
- Property Wide Camera Monitoring System with Remote Access
- Outdoor Pool Bar and Seasonal Grill
- Large Central Saline Pool | Spacious Sun Patio and Wraparound Decking
- Mature Landscaping Throughout
- One Bedroom Owner’s Unit, Recently Upgraded Kitchen & Bath | Deck & Hot Tub
- Five Offices | Registration, Administrative, Accounting, Restaurant & General Manager
- Liquor License with Duplicate | City Services | K Zoning
- Approximately 11,000 +/- Sq. Ft. (not verified)
- Rooms 5825 +/- Sq. Ft.
- Bar & Lounge 1270 +/- Sq. Ft.
- Restaurant Building (Restaurant, Kitchen, 2025 +/- Sq. Ft.
- Piano Bar, Lobby, Restrooms, Liquor Room)
- Offices (Registration, Admin, Accounting 945 +/- Sq. Ft.
- General Manager, Restaurant)
- Owner’s Unit 720 +/- Sq. Ft.
- Storage 500 +/- Sq. Ft.
- Approximately 9000 +/- Square Feet of Grounds
- APN # 070-030-010 | MLS # TBD